Thursday, June 25, 2009

White Cherry Tree and Tokyo In The Rain




I did promise to scan all my work in when I returned from Japan and put better quality images up, but alas, my new multi-function printer/scanner/photo-copier is refusing to scan. I don't understand why and I'm not happy about it and shall sit and sulk until a kind friend comes and sorts it out for me:(

Ok, sulk over for now just because I'm really excited about having finished the two watercolour paintings I've been working on and I've bought two frames today and have been cutting mounts for them and getting them ready for a competition I want to enter. The deadline's on Saturday but I still have to buy hooks and stuff and finish the framing.

Anyway, here are my finished (as far as any artwork is finished) paintings. I also really like just the left hand side of Tokyo in the rain all on it's own and I'm considering whether or not to chop it in half, any comments or opinions appreciated.

xxx

No comments: