Thursday, June 4, 2009

Memories








It's been a good day, I 've spent most of it going through my photographs from the previous year trying to sort them out and see which ones might act as some inspiration for painting. I have over 2000 pics and I've narrowed them down to 200!
I'm planning on entering a watercolour competition, the deadline's in 3 weeks and I want to do some new work based on my travels. I've not painted for about a month so I hope I'm not too rusty.
I really enjoyed the process of sorting through everything and it bought back some beautiful memories:D

Now I'm sat listenng to my friend Dave mix his tunes and prepare his DJ set for Saturday at The Globe - Stop making Sense. I think I'm gonna be doing some dancing on Saturday night, yay for creative friends:D

No comments: