Friday, January 16, 2009

Random bits of artwork









Just a quickie to share some artwork. My friend, James Chadderton, just did a portrait of me in black and white on his computer and I think he's captured me pretty well. Apparently someone accused him of only drawing robots so he's done a couple of portraits to prove them wrong! If you want to see some of his other work have a look at his deviantart page here.
I'm also adding the Lisa painting again because I've changed it a bit, it was too busy before. I have to say I'm not entirely happy with it still but I'm going to leave it as it is and try again I think.
The other drawing is one I did in the cafe the other day, just doodling with no fixed idea in my head, just letting the drawing take shape by intuition, most enjoyable:D
As for the bunnies, that's a bit of a departure for me with regard to subject matter but I did it for my friend Kazuko san for a new yrs present, she's crazy about rabbits!

love and light xxx

No comments: