Saturday, November 1, 2008

Bubbles and blue skies in Yokohama
















Yesterday I went to Yokohama to see some of the art in the Yokohama Triennale. I wanted to see the boy diving into the pool (by Elmgreen and Dragset) but I followed the bubbles and got sidetracked!!
The bubbles in question were an exhibit outside the Yokohama Museum of Art and I happened upon them by accident with perfect timing! The sun was shining, the sky was blue and never have I seen such a happy art exhibit:) Lots of bubbles, rainbow colours and happy kids (and adults), everyone smiling.
Please have a look at the short video I took on my digital camera (to the right of this post).





I've also added a couple of new vids from my youtube page, hope you enjoy them.





xxx





2 comments:

jEeRo said...

wIsh i was there enjoyin the bubbles blue skies!..goin Japan is my biggest wish of all time..cuz i love japanese culture/language/food etc..
=>

Tracy Cupitt said...

I'm sure you won't be dissapointed Jeero, it's a fantastic country and I can't imagine anyone not loving it here!
I'm here for a year then it's back home to England and I know I'm gonna really miss Japan.
Thanks for leaving a comment :)