Monday, September 29, 2008

Sunday in Asakusa, Tokyo






Sorry for not updating this past week, still suffering some technical difficulties!

I've worked a 6 day week this week as it was open day at my school on Saturday which means that my English lessons were observed by lots of parents!! It was good fun actually and the parents joined in some of the games!

On sunday I went to Asakusa in Tokyo. Their is a famous temple there called Senso-ji with a big red lantern at the gateway. It's a fabulous temple and I bought a fortune there, thankfully it was a good one! There is also a market on a Sunday and I was there to look for a kimono for my friend Helen. There are some close up shots above of the one I wanted but it was out of my price rance unfortunately. I didn't find a kimono for Helen so I'll have to check out some other places, it's a task I look forward to with great anticipation :)

No comments: