Sunday, September 14, 2008

putting a smile on my face





Argggh, it's just taken me ages to get onto my own blog!! My computer keeps crashing and now I'm a little grumpy, good job i have the wonderful Laura marling to listen to to cheer me up. My friend, Dave, posted me the cd from England and I love it! For those of you who have'nt heard her she's a fabulous singer songwriter from England. She's been nominated for the Mercury music prize, which i think happens tonight, so good luck with that Laura. You can check her out at http://www.lauramarling.com/ Did I mention that she's only 18!!!!


The other thing that's put a smile on my face today is an email from the very talented catherine Campbell at myfolklover. I have her blog listed in my inspirations list and she was kind enough to reply to a comment i made about her work.

I've put some of my fave pieces of Catherines work on now above. I know that most people will have come across her already but I make no apologies as she's great!!

xxx

No comments: