Monday, September 29, 2008

Recent Work






This will be my last post today, I must get out and do other things!! Just wanted to leave you with some recent work, all inspired by being in Japan except for the last picture which is a birthday present for my friend Dave. It's meant to express my love of music and my need for that old Pagan magic of nature and stardust. I'm hoping many of these images will one day be available in my etsy shop (unopened as yet as I'm waiting until i return to england so I can get myself properly organised!).
Love to you all xx

3 comments:

Hayley Cafarella said...

Hi Tracey, I really like your style! I LOVE the girl in the headphones painting...that is awesome :)

thetinylittlegirl said...

oh i love the girl with the headphones on!

good luck with your future etsy store ;-)

Tracy Cupitt said...

Hi, thankyou for the comments, I'm happy you like my work, it makes me feel good:)
The girl with the headphones is called Aio Yuu, she's a japanese actress. There's a film called Clover and Honey where she plays a young painter at art school and she loves to listen to music before beginning a painting. It's a good film and was the inspiration for the painting.
Please message me any time you like xx