Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Things I love







Ok, so in my last post I mentioned the importance of the small pleasures of life and then I went and illustrated it with fabulous photo's of Mt.Fuji (known as Fuji san in Japan - Mr Fuji), which is quite a big, fantastic pleasure really. So I decided to contemplate the things that make me smile in my daily life.
I love blossom against a blue sky, wild flowers, silhouettes and shadows of trees, Helens chocolate cake with a nice cup of Earl grey, bluebells and forget-me-nots, cats (especially ginger ones!), good manners, dancing in wild abandon round my living room, live music, playing my guitar and getting the flow of a piece just right, Daves giggle, good quality heavy watercolour paper-especially with handmade crinkly edges, watching a good movie, being given a good hug by a friend, smiling at people for no reason and having them smile back, kindness, sitting on a hill in solitude, warm air on my skin, vibrant colour, delicate hues.....
The list is just endless really and so I think I'll be doing more posts on things I love:D

No comments: