Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Changes

Nature's first green is gold,
Her hardest hue to hold.
Her early leafs a flower;
But only so an hour.
Then leaf subsides to leaf.
So Eden sank to grief,
So dawn goes down to day.
Nothing gold can stay. 

Robert Frost





I think I first the above Robert Frost poem in a film called the outsiders, many years ago. I always liked it. As someone who often has trouble letting go of things, even when they're not so good for me, I find it very poignant. I wonder if that's why I love cherry blossom so much, they're all the more beautiful because of their ephemeral and fleeting nature.

I've been working on some new pics of cherry blossom, and I've been working on letting go. A slow process to be sure, but I'm not doing too badly:D

Here's a sneak peek of my new pics.




Love and light xxx

No comments: