Sunday, May 29, 2011

Art and The Mountain Goats






Fabulous weekend, first a great night out at the academy in Manchester to see a band called The Mountain Goats, then my exhibition. Have a look here for The Mountain Goats on myspace, they're great, the lead singer has a wonderful presence on stage. Thanks to a friend who let me have the tickets.

The Derbyshire Open Arts began yesterday and it's been wonderful, we've had lots of lovely visitors and some sales. I've had great feed back on my work, it's all been really positive and I'm already thinking about the paintings I want to work on next, I'm feeling quite inspired:D
Below are a few pieces of my work which seem to be popular.



xxx

2 comments:

ShannonAnn said...

Beautiful work! Congratulations on a totally successful evening!

Tracy Cupitt said...

Thankyou so much ShannonAnn, it's been lovely to see all my work up and be involved with other artists, it can get a bit lonely on your own sometimes. It's the last day today and then i'm off to Wales to visit a friend:D xx