Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Is mercury in retrograde or something?

I've lost my mobile, my landline's not working and my reuter broke so I can't get online at home at the moment! Communication breaakdown. My friend, Brian, an astrologer, tell's me that Mercury is the planet of communication, so come on mercury, gimme a break.

Oh well, less distraction equals more time to work:D

My jewellery work is all finished and has been handed in. I'm really looking forward to the next module, I enjoyed the last one so much, I think I could easily get quite obsessed with this!

These are my favourite pieces:



 
  Face, heat coloured etched brass

                                          Oxidised etched silver

                                           Oxidised etched copper

                                          Etched enamelled silver

                                                  Enamelled copper

 
Etched enamelled copper over etched polished brass.

xxx

2 comments:

ShannonAnn said...

I love your work!

Tracy Cupitt said...

Thankyou ShannonAnn:D
Your blog is lovely, I like your portraits, you have a beautiful sensitive style. X