Saturday, November 20, 2010

Exhibition at the Ghislane Howard Studio Gallery





Card for the exhibition

Red Berries, White Vase

Spring Blossom in a Milk Bottle

Spring Blossom

I'm very excited to be exhibiting in the Ghislaine Howard Studio Gallery in the upcoming winter show! 
It starts next weekend on Sat 4th Nov.  Today we've started putting some of the work on the walls of the galley, trying to get a sense of where things are going to go. It's really satisfying to see it all coming together now. I have 4 paintings still at the framers, I get those on Monday and then the work of hanging the show, and getting the space ready can really begin:D

Also exhibiting are Michael Howard, Cordelia Howard and Ian Mood.

Not only is Ghislaine a fantastic painter but she makes great cakes too. I don't know where she finds the time but it's going to be a wonderful exhibition.

I'll post more over the next couple of days, Ghislaine's getting a new website and I've been working on some new paintings, a couple of which are above.
Love and Light

xxx




No comments: