Monday, September 19, 2011

New Train Station Gallery website is finally up and running:D

I'm so happy to be the first artist featured on the new website for the gallery space at Glossop train station! Simon Denvers has done a great job.

Please take a look.

http://www.stationgallery.co.uk/tracy-cupitt.html



I'm thinking about using this as my profile pic when I finally get around to making my website more personal. What do you think?

I've been spending some of my free time making some pendants using these glass tiles and the chiyagami paper I bought back from Japan. I might make another etsy shop for my jewellery as I think having art and jewellery on the same site might look rather cluttered.

I went round to my friend Eves house for dinner the other night with my landlady and friend, Gayle. Eve cooked us the most amazing south indian curry with lamb, my fave:D Apple crumble for dessert, but by then I was too full of curry to want to bend down and get my camera from my bag:D
Eve says next time she makes the curry I can come round and she'll teach me the recipe, can't wait.

Love and light xxx

2 comments:

Harry Nicholson said...

That photo would be fine for the website - but perhaps include one with a smile (like in the gallery)for balance.

I hope the Glossop wall space works for you. I've just had my best gallery cheque for 15 years . . . despite the recession some people are still buying if the work is eye-catching and unusual. One woman went away with six enamels - now the gallery man is asking for more.

Sorry I've take a while to visit here.

Harry

Tracy Cupitt said...

Hi Harry, sorry for the belated reply, my internet's been down for weeks so I haven't been online for ages, it's all fixed now though, thankfully.

I'm happy to hear about your recent sucess at your exhibition, that's great:D I'm not surprised people are buying your work, it's stunning. Which gallery were you showing at? If I can, I'll go have a look.

Thanks for your comments, I think a smiling pic would be better, everyone who knows me always say I smile a lot.

Warm wishes

Tracy