Wednesday, August 24, 2011

What a lovely few days off:D

I've done a couple of things the last few days I've never done before. I've just been out for a walk in the hills in the rain (people who know me will know I don't usually venture out unless it's sunny), I went to the Walker Art Gallery in Liverpool, and I enjoyed salad for lunch!
The salad was at The Oakwood in Glossop, courgette, goats cheese and a mint dressing, yum.

Really enjoyed the gallery visit too, good company, some great artwork, some that I didn't like but enjoyed having a rant about why it could possibly have won prizes, and the best cup of Earl Grey I think I've ever tasted:D

A friends birthday party.
Turner at the Walker Art Gallery.
Me and Simon, reflected.
Gaugain at the Walker Art Gallery.

Love and light xxx

No comments: