Thursday, June 3, 2010

Derbyshire Open Arts 2010


What a wonderful weekend, the Derbyshire Open was really good fun! I met lots of new people and caught up with some old friends, sold some work and got really positive comments from everyone who visited.
Add to that the fact I'm off work and the weathers warm and sunny and I'm a very happy cat indeed:D

I know the other artists in Glossop who participated also had a great and successful time.

Here are a couple of photos of how my house looked with all the work up for those that couldn't make it over xxx

My cherry blossom papercut in the window, lots of
people loved this.


My bird series was also very popular.


My front room.



The dining room with my portfolio on the table. It's quite a big house but I have too much work to put up!



The 2 Blue Landscape paintings sold also, in fact I could
have sold them twice over!


No comments: