Saturday, February 21, 2009

Who knows where the time goes
























Anyone that knows me well will know the above blog title is one of my fave songs by Sandy Denny, and the sentiments conveyed are always relevant. My time here in Japan is speeding by so fast it's scary! There are cherry and plum blossoms on the trees already and it seems like autumn's only just passed. I'll be finishing my job here soon and heading home to England, where did the time go?

Anyway, here are some pics of the blossom (I'm sure there will be many more), it's lovely to see and feel and smell the spring:)

I also made friends with some new cats today, one at the temple and one in the park. When I first arrived in Japan the cats wouldn't say hello, but now I've been here for a while they're more friendly. Maybe I smell more Japanese and familiar now:D

xxx

No comments: